Life Insurance Advisor, Family Advisor
Help build our children’s future. Be a guide and leader. Learn to think strategically, connect digitally and become a trusted Family Advisor. Do you have life insurance sales experience, social media experience and a desire to lead? If so, prepare to connect, educate and guide. Insuranceforchildren is Canada’s leader in financial planning for children and the creator or Child Plan™. Thousands of families join us us every month to learn how to provide their children the freedom to follow their dreams. Our Family Advisors don’t sell insurance, they educate and empower families on how to invest for their children’s futures and the freedom to follow their own path in life! Insuranceforchildren provides the perfect balance between freedom to build a career at your own pace and support to grow; At insuranceforchildren our Family Advisors are never alone.
We support our Family Advisors by providing:
- A unique in class financial, marketing, communications and sales training program
- A continuous flow of virtual and in person pre-qualified sales appointments
- Mentorship program to help you grow professionally
- Virtual and in class financial strategy and concept education sessions
- Opportunity to grow your career and lead your own team
- Average Family Advisor earns over $50,000 in their first year alone.
The Position Requirements:
- Sales experience of at least 2 years, preferably in life insurance
- Social Media knowledge and networking experience (an asset)
- Good presentation and communication skills (Both verbal & written)
- Ability to grasp financial concepts
If you’re seeking that opportunity to achieve your goals, join a team that cares about our children’s futures and a genuine desire to lead, guide and help others, please email your resume to email@example.com
If information is power, then education is Empowerment!