Are You Ready To Become A Digital Family Advisor?
From the beginning, InsuranceForChildren.ca set out to be a different kind of insurance company. We always believed “if information is power, then education is empowerment”.
As a Digital Family Advisor your mission will be to educate and empower families on the best ways to invest for their children’s future and protect their families. There are 1.9 million children in Canada under the age of 4 and 389,000 born each year. Sixty-two percent of consumers said they would consider life insurance only once they have children.
Only InsuranceForChildren.ca is speaking with parents about their children’s futures.
Join us and learn to become a Digital and/or an In-Person Family Advisor with InsuranceforChildren.ca.
InsuranceforChildren.ca, Canada’s leader in financial planning for children and creator of Child Plan™ is the only tax-free investment parents can open for their children in Canada.
You will learn:
- How educating and helping families plan for their children’s futures gives you the first position to look after all the insurance needs of the family before anyone else.
- How to engage, connect and open insurance plans digitally with families across Canada from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world.
- How becoming a trusted Family Advisor creates a trusted bond and positions you as a trusted Family Advisor.
How we help our Child Plan™ Family Advisors succeed:
- 4-day jump start training program
- 13-week mentorship based training program
- Pre-scheduled qualified sales appointments with families all over Canada
- Social media marketing programs and assistance to help you connect with families and increase your revenue
- Your own CRM account to keep track of all sales appointments and leads
- And so much more…
At InsuranceForChildren.ca we believe you should learn from the best. Join Michael Lampel, President, and Founder of InsuranceForChildren.ca and David M. Bernardo, Vice President of Sales, a leader in building successful insurance sales teams share their expertise with you.
Seating will be limited.
Please register to reserve your spot and we will confirm your reservation by email and send you some additional information.
Where: InsuranceForChildren.ca Head Office – 4211 Yonge St, Suite 245, (One block south of 401 on Yonge Street exit)
Closest Subway: York Mills Station
Public Parking: Insurance for Children building or meter parking on the street in front
“If Information is Power, then Education is Empowerment!”