Professional Life Insurance Advisor (Family Advisor)
Insuranceforchildren.ca, creator of Child Plan™, is the fastest growing alternative to RESP in Canada and market leader in financial planning for children is expanding across Ontario.
Insuranceforchildren Canada’s leader in financial planning for children and creator of Child Plan™ is expanding. We’re interested in meeting with licensed life insurance advisors or those interested in building a career as a Family Advisor in the life insurance industry.
Why insurance for children? According to the 2016 Stats Can survey, there are now 1.9 Million children in Canada under the age of 4 and our Child Plan™ (As heard on CHFI and 680 News) is now the fastest growing alternative to RESP and a tax free investment that can be set up by parents and grandparents for their children’s future education and life.
As our Family Advisors have happily learned, if you help families plan for the most valuable thing in their life, their child’s future, then you’re viewed as a trusted advisor and they not only let you look after all their other life insurance needs, but also refer you throughout their network as their trusted Family Advisor.
Insuranceforchildren is a leading Digital Life Insurance Agency. We help advisors develop their sales skills and career. At insuranceforchilden our family advisors are never alone. We support all advisors by providing:
- Pre-set and pre-qualified appointments with families
- An intense sales training program designed to build your sales, communication and knowledge skills so that you’re viewed as an expert and trusted advisor
- Ongoing mentorship with one of the team leaders to guide and help you
- Digital content for your social media marketing campaigns to build your brand
- Business development support to grow your sales network and business
- Two year sponsorship if you’re new to the industry
To join our team, you may already have a license or are interested in becoming licensed.
All our advisors are provided:
- High base commission per each contract sale
- Additional bonus per contract sale
- Ongoing renewal fees from each contract sale throughout the life of the contract
- Performance bonuses
- The ability to build your own sales team and additional income streams based on your team’s performance
Required license or certification: LLQP
Ready to find out more?
Join us on March 28 to learn more about Insurance for Children and earn 3.0 CE credits through Pro-Seminars.
InsuranceForChildren.ca is the creator of Child Plan™ and Canada's leading company focused on helping families build the secure financial future their children and grandchildren deserve is expanding again in southern Ontario.
50,000 families visited insuranceforchildren.ca in 2016 to learn about Child Plan™ and this year they're on track for more than 100,000 families to visit insuranceforchildren.ca to learn about Child Plan™ for their children's future.
To learn more about the opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.