Child Plan™ "Participating" Whole Life provides your child with an annual tax-free dividend every year for life, which they can use towards:
- Any education program around the world
- A down payment on their first home
- Funding their first start-up (if that's their dream)
- Any financial need in their lifetime
Create a Child Plan™ illustration to see the cash and insurance values for your child's future.
How Child Plan™ Will Grow For Their Education
1. Child Plan™ "Participating" Whole Life plan also doubles as an education fund.
2. Child Plan™ guaranteed cash value grow tax-free from the day you open it.
3. Annual tax-free dividends for life.
4. Child Plan™ can be given to your child, tax-free, anytime after they turn 18.
5. Child Plan™ includes permanent whole life insurance that grows in value throughout your child's life for future generations.
How Child Plan™ Will Grow For Their Education & For Life
- You can open a Child Plan™ "Participating" While life insurance plan for your child as early as 14 days after birth.
- You can transfer the Child Plan™ tax-free to your child anytime after they turn 18.
- Cash values can be used for any university or vocational program around the world, not only those on the RESP Designated Educational Institution life.
- You can use your Child Plan™ annual dividends towards your annual deposits.
- Cash values can be used by your child for any financial need in their lifetime including education, down payment on a home, starting a business, even to provide financial security for their future family.
- Child Plan™ can be opened by parents, gransparents, aunts and uncles or legal guardians.
- Your child can use their Child Plan™ cash values for any financial need in life.
- Because Child Plan™ is a Whole Life insurance plan, your child will be permanently covered.
- As a parent, you can control the use of Child Plan™ cash values even after transferring it to your child.
- Child Plan™ is permanently funded after 20 years. No further deposits will be required.
Sample Child Plan™ Cash and Insurance Value Illustration
Sample illustration is for a child under age 1 based on a monthly deposit of $250 for twenty years. There will be no further contributions required after year twenty. The cash and insurance values are based on a dividend interest rate of 6% from a Canadian life insurance company.
Personalize Your Child Plan™
Create a Child Plan™ Illustration and see how much cash value your child will have for their education and for life.
Why Child Plan™?
Have a question about Child Plan or wish to speak with a Family Advisor?
Copyright © 2023 Insurance for Children